Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Mine are a landrace! "Svensk myskanka", which means "Swedish muscovy duck". I live in Sweden so it's very fitting.
thumbsup.gif

And there's a muscovy hen in the below picture as well... Let's see if you can find her.
lau.gif

I have 3 scovies!!! I can't tell if they're male or female though. :-/ They're awesome birds. & mine like to come knock on my door at meal times. Just so I don't forget.
1f602.png

They look the same size, so they should be the same sex (males are much larger). My guess is that they're female, the males I've seen have all had more caruncles on their face.
smile.png

If they're female they should lay eggs occasionally, though!

I have 3 scovies!!! I can't tell if they're male or female though. :-/ They're awesome birds. & mine like to come knock on my door at meal times. Just so I don't forget.
1f602.png
Hard to tell from this picture. Can you post some from their side views?

Sad news:( Something got Bell's eggs. She now thinks some of Blanche's babies are hers, lol.

Thanx ren! Much better!! How's things your way? Have something to show you I thought of you immediately... Not sure if its sepia or not but its a color I've not had before!!!
fl.gif
CONGRATULATIONS! Beautiful! What color are it's little webbies?

What do you think? This pic makes it look more charcoal but it actually has chocolate/ sepia tones!! Soo wanted to pm @ren2014 at 3 am when it hatched!!!
lau.gif
love.gif
I'm the worst with colors. Let's see what @learycow or @TherryChicken

Mine are a landrace! "Svensk myskanka", which means "Swedish muscovy duck". I live in Sweden so it's very fitting.
thumbsup.gif

And there's a muscovy hen in the below picture as well... Let's see if you can find her.
lau.gif

Beautiful! Nice pen.
I see her, lol.

Here's one of ours.
She hatched 22 out of 22 eggs
Awesome! Congratulations
love.gif

My sweet precious baby innocent Fred is chasing the teenage girls around. He's 4 months old now and they are about 9 weeks old. Should I separate him?? What age are they sexually mature?
@TherryChicken do you still have any chocolate girls you want to get rid of?

Hard to tell from this picture.  Can you post some from their side views?

Sad news:(  Something got Bell's eggs.  She now thinks some of Blanche's babies are hers, lol.

CONGRATULATIONS!  Beautiful!  What color are it's little webbies?

:love I'm the worst with colors.  Let's see what @learycow
or @TherryChicken

Beautiful!  Nice pen.
I see her, lol.

Awesome!  Congratulations:love
the little webbies are dark too?
[/IMG]
OK so tell me what you think? Pics aren't perfect he wanted to see what that red flashy thing mom is holding was!:gig love these little ones!!

Back
Top Bottom