Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Given everything going on int he world right now, I am trying to determine if a Muscovy take over would be a bad thing or not??? haha I dont think I would argue to just watching them all day!
I think it's past time that another species take rule over the world. Look at what humans have done to this beautiful earth, and hurting all other species out of selfishness! I vote for the goose to take over, and muscovies can be the secondary leaders. The only modifications that geese need to make to the earth is mowed grass. Humans can be the slave species to mow for them.

I think it's past time that another species take rule over the world. Look at what humans have done to this beautiful earth, and hurting all other species out of selfishness! I vote for the goose to take over, and muscovies can be the secondary leaders. The only modifications that geese need to make to the earth is mowed grass. Humans can be the slave species to mow for them.
But geese love to mow. And geese are mean task masters, they like to throw their weight around or mine do anyway. If my gander was president his mate would run the show he follows her around like a puppy dog. lol

But geese love to mow. And geese are mean task masters, they like to throw their weight around or mine do anyway. If my gander was president his mate would run the show he follows her around like a puppy dog. lol
I think it should be the Canada goose species would do a better job ruling than domestic geese.

I think it should be the Canada goose species would do a better job ruling than domestic geese.
Explanation.
caf.gif

[/IMG].
Finding this thread has made my morning complete! We ended up getting one Muscovy by accident. It was actually the only breed I didn't want. And half hour after getting her I started looking for more! Love them so much! This is my big guy Neptune and his girls Jupiter and Andromeda. We got them as adults so they tolerate me but we have 10 babies coming in May that I can't wait for. Five chocolate and five blue. Hopefully going to have some of every color eventually.

Last edited:
Muscovy is a breed that I wouldn't have chosen either, but I went to an organic fruit farm last summer and saw some juveniles in a pen with their mom, and had to get two. Now we have three and I love them!

[/URL].
Finding this thread has made my morning complete! We ended up getting one Muscovy by accident. It was actually the only breed I didn't want. And half hour after getting her I started looking for more! Love them so much! This is my big guy Neptune and his girls Jupiter and Andromeda. We got them as adults so they tolerate me but we have 10 babies coming in May that I can't wait for. Five chocolate and five blue. Hopefully going to have some of every color eventually.

@yoopergirl1211 Welcome to BYC. Actually my first choice not because i had any other to choose from but 3 drakes ended up in the river below our home so I had to make friends that was in 2004. I love the personality of the Muscovy Can't say enough about this breed. Your drake looks alot like my Opie Yes he comes in almost every morning for a visit Once breeding season starts though he'll be way to busy with his 4 females.

Back
Top Bottom