Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Put in three muscovy eggs to see if any would hatch and ended up with one duckling (trip to get a companion in the works so it doesn't grow up alone). Here's the newest member of our flock:

Shortly after hatching on Monday!

Today!

Put in three muscovy eggs to see if any would hatch and ended up with one duckling (trip to get a companion in the works so it doesn't grow up alone). Here's the newest member of our flock:

Shortly after hatching on Monday!

Today!
Adorable, and yep a friend would be a good idea..
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
Iv been keeping an eye on craigslist, but all i find are drakes and eggs. *shrugs* guess im just going to have to wait
sad.png

In my experience ducks are the hardest to get, one of the reasons i started allowing mine to breed was so i could get some, well that has gone kinda cruddy lol so far only obtaining two from several clutches, it appear i have another clutch, so hopefully some will be in it.

To be real honest, i won't sell my ducks, those i need, unless by chance i got a clutch with many.

Do you have any swaps in your area? i attended one last weekend and am about to this weekend, those can be a place to find birds.

Last edited:
In my experience ducks are the hardest to get, one of the reasons i started allowing mine to breed was so i could get some, well that has gone kinda cruddy lol so far only obtaining two from several clutches, it appear i have another clutch, so hopefully some will be in it.

To be real honest, i won't sell my ducks, those i need, unless by chance i got a clutch with many.

Do you have any swaps in your area? i attended one last weekend and am about to this weekend, those can be a place to find birds.

I missed the swap in my area :( it was last weekend. Somone will have one on craigslist sooner or later. I just feel bad for my drake..i finished his pen finally, and now he's all alone! He was living with my chickens for awhile.
Even my boyfriend, who dosnt have anything to do with the animals said he looked lonley!

Back
Top Bottom