Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by keeperofthehearth, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Going Quackers

Going Quackers Overrun With Chickens

May 24, 2011
    On, Canada
    How cute!

2. ccash77

ccash77 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 5, 2013
    [​IMG]
    Daffy & Daisy so sweet !

3. gaitngirl

gaitngirl Chillin' With My Peeps

What a handsome couple! Daisy looks much like one of my girls. I love Daffy's black and white patterning!

1 person likes this.
  4. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life Premium Member

so sweet [​IMG]

5. kenny luedtke

kenny luedtke Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2013
    [​IMG]
    Momma brought her three babies out today. Is the brown one gonna be a chocolate colored one? Or will it grow out of that color?

6. Miss Lydia

I don't do colors mainly because they can change so much over the first 4 months and beyond, I'll leave that to those who know, but Just wanted to say how sweet they are and mama looks like she is enjoying her self.

7. shelbydog

shelbydog Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2012
    Bristow, ok
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. jelly beeny

jelly beeny Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2013
    Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
    [COLOR=000080]Yup! I think I would be upset too, knowing I am a boy and having a name like Lola! [/COLOR][​IMG] Haha I know poor boy called lola but he has always been lola before we knew he was a boy, everyone asks why iv not changed his name but he is useto it so just left it as that. But to tell you the truth when he is bad I dont call him lola lol

9. jdywntr

jdywntr Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2009
    Somerville, AL
    Here are some updated pics of some of mine.

My best broody and great foster mom (just left of center) with some of her 28. 7 of which were hers and 21(one week older) which were another hens. In the upper right corner is one of the older hatch that is just not growing well. It is about half the size of it's siblings but is growing slow and seems to be doing well.
    [​IMG]

A close up of some of the ducklings. Including 1 of the 3 chocolates that I have.
    [​IMG]

A better pic of the chocolate. This is the oldest of the 3. I'm thinking girl but its harder for me to tell with 2 different aged hatches all together. The other I'm 99% sure is female and I haven't really checked on the littlest to see gender.
    [​IMG]

10. Miss Lydia

Pretty babies!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by