Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Duck Sophie and Austin..just adopted them May 25, 2014... They are adjusting to their new home on our lake.. They like people and love each other..they are always side by side.
Their beautiful and
welcome-byc.gif

finally figured it out, sorry if I seem mad, im very cranky over here. My father is playign a stupid slot game and its yelling and cursing this, yelling and cursing that. You say something and he just gives you attitude and it's none stop and im sick and tired of listening to it but he wont put the freaking thing down and its stressing me out more then I already am

I found babies today! SO happy! I now have a box of epic cuteness in my living room lol I was shocked, I had contacted the person before, and she was selling all her muscovy eggs, but I didnt have an incubator. She doesn't intentionally let babies hatch. Well I asked one more time, and lo and behold, she had a mam show up with 12 babies last night! I bought them all...

All the yellow ones have spots on their heads, some gray, some brown. I'm told they will just fade to white ducks? What about the 2 light brown ones? what color might they be?

I found babies today! SO happy! I now have a box of epic cuteness in my living room lol I was shocked, I had contacted the person before, and she was selling all her muscovy eggs, but I didnt have an incubator. She doesn't intentionally let babies hatch. Well I asked one more time, and lo and behold, she had a mam show up with 12 babies last night! I bought them all... All the yellow ones have spots on their heads, some gray, some brown. I'm told they will just fade to white ducks? What about the 2 light brown ones? what color might they be?
Very cute :)

Back
Top Bottom