Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Muscovy definitely eat.. rodents, as a matter of fact so do many ducks and chickens, not long ago the Pekin took the mouse off the poor barn cat(shows how kind he is to them, he is a fighter just not towards my birds)

Though i will admit i would never purposely give the ducks anything of that sort, sorry just not my thing lol
Me either GQ, I don't even feed my ducks live fish. lol

Hi I'm in the uk and I keep chickens but this week we have had a Muscovy move in with them ....I don't know who's it is where it came from but can you tell me is it ok to feed it like i do my chickens ....which is pellets mixed corn fresh fruit and veg pasta rice bread would this be ok for the duck ...
Also how do you tell if its a boy or girl ....
Many thanks
Jacqui

Hi I'm in the uk and I keep chickens but this week we have had a Muscovy move in with them ....I don't know who's it is where it came from but can you tell me is it ok to feed it like i do my chickens ....which is pellets mixed corn fresh fruit and veg pasta rice bread would this be ok for the duck ...
Also how do you tell if its a boy or girl ....
Many thanks
Jacqui
Sounds like someone needed a home, Congrats Muscovy's are awesome ducks. Can you post a pic?
and Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom