Muscovy keepers share your pics!

My adult duck has botulism now, I had a bad feeling yesterday when I saw her not walking and just sitting down so I will be making a thread on how to spot botulism after school today. Hoping my sister gets back soon so she can look after her while I'm gone

My adult duck has botulism now, I had a bad feeling yesterday when I saw her not walking and just sitting down so I will be making a thread on how to spot botulism after school today. Hoping my sister gets back soon so she can look after her while I'm gone
My goodness Bunny what has she gotten into?

Thanks that's my little Assyra she/he is not big sized but has a giant attitude!
lol.png
Sounds like my lil Buff she is small next to my other 3 but full of personality and very nosy.

I know it's ok.Yes they were they LOVED picture time especially Biscuit he would pose for the pics yeah they were a cute little couple always doing EVERYTHING TOGETHER!
How did you lose your turkey?

They are aren't they and such a blessing.
love.gif

Yes they sure are! I miss our geese.
sad.png

Oh no!

I know it's ok.Yes they were they LOVED picture time especially Biscuit he would pose for the pics yeah they were a cute little couple always doing EVERYTHING TOGETHER!
I can tell that was the case by the photo, always together. Their roundness is endearing.

is he treatable? I hope he recovers like the other sweetie.

My neighbors chicken insist on sitting in my duck nest she's so persistent, my duck is getting irritable so i divide the eggs between the two and now everyone is happy
1f425.png
1f425.png
1f425.png

Back
Top Bottom