Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Nunavut and her new babies
love.gif
Congrats!!

Good morning folks! Just popping in! Love the pics! I raised muscovies for the vast majority of my life in the Caribbean, absolutely love their personalities, albeit their wanderlust has always been a deterrent! Hopefully I find a reputable breeder near me in FL soon so I can get my hands on some new little babies. I love their dual purpose capabilities. Nothing compares to muscovies. <3 <3

Nunavut and her new babies
Awh congrats!

she had 16! of them and she's crazy!!!
She looks like a great mamma.

This is Scott, Terrance and Phillip.
Beautiful! Do you have all males? Would you like some more??
smile.png

Good morning folks! Just popping in! Love the pics! I raised muscovies for the vast majority of my life in the Caribbean, absolutely love their personalities, albeit their wanderlust has always been a deterrent! Hopefully I find a reputable breeder near me in FL soon so I can get my hands on some new little babies. I love their dual purpose capabilities. Nothing compares to muscovies. <3 <3
welcome-byc.gif
Be sure to join the Florida thread if you haven't already https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/305793/florida-always-sunny-side-up. Good luck and be sure to post pictures when you do find some babies
smile.png

what part of florida ? I live right near the florida/ georgia border.....

Hi all! Love the pics in this thread. I had a clutch of Scovies this summer and one turned out this color... What do u guys think she is? I keep calling her khaki, but idk if that's right...

Back
Top Bottom