Muscovy keepers share your pics!

woot.gif

Just so precious!!! Congratulations!
Thank you
smile.png

Question for ya: I lost another drake due to a predator I believe. I am considering building a floating duck house for them. They have a roost house about 8 feet high and I have never seen them use it. Mostly they sleep either under the old pickup truck or on the water/at the waters edge. My only fear is that they wont use it. Do any of you have a floating duck house and do you scovies use it?

Thanks,

I love your new lings. Are they Pekins? I noticed the blue thing in the middle picture. Are you using it for water? If so, what is it? Looks like it would work very well

Linda
Thanks Linda
smile.png
,, No they're white Chinese goslings ,, the blue thing is their waterer but i sometimes use it to feed them .. Yeah it works pretty well :)

Sorry I'm worse than a first time mom with baby pics. They are all getting along! Wish I could have seen Neptune get his big butt up there by the ladies lol. And the three boys are just chillin on the ground. Have to figure out who I'm keeping...
Great pic and Nice avatar too. Who your keeping? I thought you just got these? If Neptune is anything like my drake he probably used his claws and wings,.

Great pic and Nice avatar too. Who your keeping? I thought you just got these?  If Neptune is anything like my drake he probably used his claws and wings,. 

Thanks! My husband's job made him shave his beard so I figured I'd put pic up on everything in memory of it. I want to keep all of them but the three I got originally I believe are all drakes.

Unless females sometimes hiss and try to mate with other females even the black and white one is a boy. So that makes 4 stakes and 5 hens. Everyone is getting along right now but not sure how long that will last.

Thanks! My husband's job made him shave his beard so I figured I'd put pic up on everything in memory of it. I want to keep all of them but the three I got originally I believe are all drakes.
Unless females sometimes hiss and try to mate with other females even the black and white one is a boy. So that makes 4 stakes and 5 hens. Everyone is getting along right now but not sure how long that will last.
That's too bad about his beard.

The 2 I can see well look like females to me can you get pics of them separate from front and side and yes girls do hiss some and they will act dominant by doing the mating thing. Get some pics of all of them full body and we'll try and sort it out.

Yes, sorry, If I'd just read. It did say goslings. I had a white Chinese gander for awhile. Beautiful birds.
What is the blue thing? Can you buy them? I think that is a real good idea. I have 2 Toulouse and 2 Runners coming soon and am looking for ideas

Linda

That's too bad about his beard.

The 2 I can see well look like females to me can you get pics of them separate from front and side and yes girls do hiss some and they will act dominant by doing the mating thing. Get some pics of all of them full body and we'll try and sort it out.

I'll do that! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom