Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Quote:
Blue Fawn (lilac) or Silver maybe? Here are some reference pics http://www.muscovyduckcentral.com/varieties.html

the father is blue
the mother's chocolate

I read something that
to be the father of chocolate
and the mother of the blue

thumbsup.gif
smile.png

This is SO fun!

Here are my guys. Please comment on what color you think they are.

104421_wh_drake.jpg

This is my white male. He came out of chocolate hen with a white head. I don't know who is father is. Is this the CREAM version? I don't see the genetic formula from Muscovy Central on producing a white. Is he dominant white or will he have chocolate recessive genes?

104421_breeding_drake_1.jpg

This is my only breeding male at the moment. Probably a lousy photo to tell. Lavendar? He mated with a pied female and they produced, pied babies and lovely 'greys' Photo to follow

104421_female.jpg

The daughter of my pied female (who has a lot of white on her) and drake from above . Lilac? Blue/Fawn? Lavendar?

104421_drake.jpg

Picked this guy up on a trade thinking he was chocolate, but he is getting lighter.

104421_blue_drake.jpg

Bought this guy as a juvenile and love his dark blue. Wish he didn't have the bib though. Does he have the lacing pattern?

104421_blue_female.jpg

This is probably a sister to the drake above, but I love the way she turned out. I am confused because it appears she has a brown front but I see other photos of people calling this a blue. Self Blue? Pattern?

104421_the_whole_gang.jpg

Here is mostly everyone ! I have about 25 plus some Metzger hybreds and a very special little girl.

104421_fiona.jpg

FIONA! She the only duck flying and I love it
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom