Muscovy keepers share your pics!

BOTH of our girls are sitting on eggs! I was suprised Ellie is broody again as she just went broody last month lol.....Ellie's sitting on 10 (just started sitting so I won't candle them for awhile) and Eliza is sitting on 16....candled them last night and 7 or 8 are fertile (I lost count lol)she has about 2 weeks until they hatch! Andddd we just got a new male as our new drake for next year...Here he is....no name as of yet

BOTH of our girls are sitting on eggs! I was suprised Ellie is broody again as she just went broody last month lol.....Ellie's sitting on 10 (just started sitting so I won't candle them for awhile) and Eliza is sitting on 16....candled them last night and 7 or 8 are fertile (I lost count lol)she has about 2 weeks until they hatch! Andddd we just got a new male as our new drake for next year...Here he is....no name as of yet

omg hes soooooo pretty
droolin.gif

omg hes soooooo pretty
droolin.gif
X2, you must just live in the perfect place to find all these gorgeous birds, i have been searching forever for a goose for my gander, there is never anything around here. But I have hopes now at least for a gosling, I have a BYC friend who has some eggs in the bator...
fl.gif

This little guy had my name written all over him at the sale! As soon as I saw the guy pull the birds out of his car at the tailgate we were at I ran over and asked if it was a male and snatched him up! He also had chocolates and black and whites but this guy was too gorgeous to pass up!

This little guy had my name written all over him at the sale! As soon as I saw the guy pull the birds out of his car at the tailgate we were at I ran over and asked if it was a male and snatched him up! He also had chocolates and black and whites but this guy was too gorgeous to pass up!
He is very awesome!

Well I can understand how you couldn't pass him up, he is gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom