Muscovy making squeaking noise

peepnpato

Songster
Jun 27, 2019
Hi there! I have a 7 month old Muscovy female but the past 2 days she has been making a squeaking noise, almost rounds like a rubber ducky.
Other than that he’s behavior has been normal. Any one know what could cause this?

Hi there! I have a 7 month old Muscovy female but the past 2 days she has been making a squeaking noise, almost rounds like a rubber ducky.
Other than that he’s behavior has been normal. Any one know what could cause this?
Oh that's normal and usually its a "don't bother me" noise. They also "haa haa" talking to each other with tail wagging, quite adorable to watch. The have a trill sound also, normally talking to the ducklings.

How long does the squeaking last? It’s been like this for several weeks now and we haven’t heard her normal voice since. Is this normal?

Anyway you can post a video of what she is doing. Those of us with Muscovy here squeaking but we want to make sure what your hearing is what we hear as normal. Copy you video off Vimeo or you tube and paste here.

Other than squeaking any other symptoms? This just maybe her voice hard to know for. Maybe a video of her walking around doing this. Is she using this voice all the time?

Other than squeaking any other symptoms? This just maybe her voice hard to know for. Maybe a video of her walking around doing this. Is she using this voice all the time?

not any other symptoms that I’ve noticed. She seems fine and plays and swims normally other than that. But yes she uses this voice all the time now. I am out of town for the weekend but can try to take another video when I get back

Back
Top Bottom