muscovys' and rare ducks pics

they were just feral the whistlers would just fly in at dusk and the muscovys were just always there.She has a house near a canal they have fruit trees i dont know if that has to do with anything and the canals are usually full of duckweed.

they were just feral the whistlers would just fly in at dusk and the muscovys were just always there.She has a house near a canal they have fruit trees i dont know if that has to do with anything and the canals are usually full of duckweed.
I bet they loved the duck weed, too bad their so hated on Fla. now they actually do a service if people would only realize it. I was born and raised on North Fla. never saw a Muscovy till we moved to the country here in NC.

I like them but I just think they are too big for me to keep right now all i have are some woodies a chiloe and i might order a few call ducks

I like them but I just think they are too big for me to keep right now all i have are some woodies a chiloe and i might order a few call ducks
Thats whats nice about keeping ducks so many breeds to choose from and we can always find one that fits just right for us. love to see pics of yours.

I will post some soon i will be back home wednesday i would like to see some of yours too I am not finished expanding on my aviary so i have them inside for a little while during the day

I just bought a pair of grey call ducks they will be here wednesday just in time.
yesss.gif

Hahaha I like the dress I was going to get my woodies dresses and bowties for christmas. I also have a question what do you think about duck diapers do you think it would be a good investment so that i can spend more time with my ducks.

Back
Top Bottom