Mushroom foragers

No clue what these are but they erupted in the garden the other day.
full

full

full

What happens if you don't pick mushrooms in a timely manner.
full

A second eruption.
full
The magic mushroom app (pun intended) says:

04D3D0D2-FC76-471B-A25C-C6363CF8E41C.png

I do know that the magic mushrooms are classified as LBMs (little brown mushrooms). I would also classify these as LBMs. I do not know or care if they are the magic LBMs. I do not plan on trying them.

I was surprised what it ID it gave them too. But if you notice it’s only 80% sure...

so instead of a magic trip they might just kill you.

:gig :gig :gig

Something very similar to those grew inside the edges of the chicken run last spring, I shoveled them out and threw them in the fire pit. Chickens must not have sampled them.
I don't know if I saved a pic.
I have the alcohol inky caps growing in the guinea pen. They work them over pretty good without any problems.

As long as the Guineas don’t have a beer afterwards they should be fine.
No problem, they are teetotalers. The latest that I have seen on the alcohol inky caps is that they are no longer listed as edible. The claim is that the chemical they produce that causes the reaction to alcohol is long term harmful even if you don't drink.

I have had them in the past and if picked shortly after coming up, they are delicious.

Ralphie
Was in garden last night pulling weeds. These were under the tarp/weed. I’m assuming some sort of button mushrooms for the white one but what the heck are the orange ones. Also assuming they are fungi
BEA5B919-0181-4FE4-A6EA-0FDD3644C071.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom