Mushroom foragers

Pics
Those are not good for you... dehydrate them all and send them to me right away for proper disposal...

That is an amazing find, I have never seen that many in one place.

Awesome! They are so close too, just off our property line lol. We're going to go pick them all and drop a few in our words to try to have them how more. Now how about these ones? With all the rain we had, there are mushrooms everywhere. I need to get pictures of the other ones out there today to see if they're anything good.

IMG_20180804_172608.jpg
IMG_20180804_172614.jpg

Awesome! They are so close too, just off our property line lol. We're going to go pick them all and drop a few in our words to try to have them how more. Now how about these ones? With all the rain we had, there are mushrooms everywhere. I need to get pictures of the other ones out there today to see if they're anything good.

View attachment 1494197 View attachment 1494198
No idea on them

Do you eat puffballs with slug craters? Just cut the craters out? Still look nice and smooth where the slug bites are and no slime.
View attachment 1503190
I try to avoid buggy shrooms. I worry it might prematurely age the shroom.

BTW that is one huge puffball. Was it all white and marshmellow like inside?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Someone suggested I post here for help in identifying this new variety found in a garden planter. The yellow nubbins are more growing.
I'm in Central Oklahoma and we have had a wet humid summer and have four days of rain from Tropical storm Gordon.
I put wood shavings "inoculated" with duck poop in the brick flower bed around our carport. Never seen these growing here before.

Last week while mowing the field, I spotted these beside a sagebrush. I have no idea what they are and they really don't look appetizing to me.
full

full

full

full

full

full
While looking for information on a different mushroom, I accidentally stumbled on the identity of this mushroom. They are Scaly-Stalked Puffball and they are inedible.

Back
Top Bottom