music

I love Country and Christian. I listen to it all the time. I'm not a big rock and roll fan. I don't have anything against it, it's just not my style.
smile.png

I can listen to pretty muchly anything...but I like
Classic Rock
Country
Blue Grass

But as long as it isn't like hardcore rap I can listen to pretty much anything.
cool.png

Country, Calypso - Belafonte, Marley, Jimmy Buffet, Grateful Dead, Turtles, Broadway, Buster Poindexter, Ray Stevens, espc Pirate Song and Teenage Mutant Kung Fu Chickens, Classical, Christmas music, sea chanties, Irish drinking songs, pub songs like Dixie, Disney Music, soundrtack to Blade Runner and Dances with Wolves, a little bit of everything
big_smile.png

I listen to Country and Christian. I will listen to a few others like Mayday Parade, Forever the Sickest Kids, Cute Is What We Aim For and All Time Low, but I really prefer Country or Christian. Im listening to Luke Bryan right now, he's pretty cool. Rascal Flatts, Im in love with Carrie Underwood because she's the most beautiful woman on the planet. As for Christian, people like Jeremy Camp, Lincoln Brewster, Mercy Me and so on. I was raised on Christian music, so I listen to most of it. Im not into the major like, oldy gospel stuff. I want something that you can move to.
wink.png
I want to be able to jump up and down and praise the Lord, not stand there and sway back and forth or something.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Punk for me! Misfits,Black Flag, Dead Kennedys, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Vandals,The Clash and all that good stuff.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom