Musical Suggestions

okiron

Songster
10 Years
May 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
I'm looking for new music to listen to so anyone have suggestions? I'm up for anything with a good beat. What are your favorite musicians/musical groups?

metal: Disturbed, Rammstein, Drowning pool, used to listen to sevendust, Slipknot, Static-x, System of a down, Godsmack, Deftones, Nine inch nails, Fear factor, Creed, Powerman 5000, Apocalyptica (Chello Metal
wink.png
)

Rap: Eminem, Tupac, Akon, Coolio, outkast, and two the three R kelly songs, (About that much for all rappers except eminem and Tupac).

Country: Toby keith, Kenny chesney, Garth brooks, Brad paisley (probably my favorite), George strait, Craig morgan (mostly only almost home), a few songs of Darius rucker, Trace adkins, Alan jackson,

Christian rock/metal:pOD, Disciple, RED, One song from Sanctus real, War of Ages, Demon hunter, Skillet,

"Old" rock: Alice in chains, AC/DC, Led zepplin, Jimi hendrix, Guns N Roses, Poison, Phil collins (mostly in the air tonight), Pink floyd,

And a few left out, Kid rock, and from the Titan AE soundtrack, It's my time to fly "The urge (Band)", and Cosmic cast away by Electrasy.. Along with The gorrilaz.. There are probably more i listen to but can't think of off the top of my head... also listen to Swing, And blues.. Don't know any specific artists though unless you want to listen to BB king.

And Classical/Stuff like enya is nice too.

Last edited:
How about trying something different and listening to some electronic/easy listening music? Craig Chaquico, Davol, Ryan Farish, Audiologic, and 7and5 are some of my favorite artists in that genre.

Here are some of the songs hubby and I recently bought...

Half-truism by Offspring
Sound of Madness by Shinedown
Second Chance by Shinedown
Champagne by Cavo
37 Stiches by Drowning Pool
Indestructible by Disturbed

If you REALLY want something different, I also have an extensive collection of middle eastern music (I take belly dance classes). Good artists to look for are Vas, Rachid Taha, Chalf Hassan, and Galactic Caravan.

Here is a student troop dancing to one of the Galactic Caravan songs (ignore the dancing...they appear to be real rookies, but they are trying...LOL)

Back
Top Bottom