Mustache duck

I swear one of my ducks will get a feather stuck like that on purpose and walk up to me like there's nothing unusual going on. When I try to get the featherstache off, she runs away laughing.

That’s amazing, I’m afraid I had no such impulse to remove my ducks feather... just to laugh, point and take pictures.

That’s amazing, I’m afraid I had no such impulse to remove my ducks feather... just to laugh, point and take pictures.
My silly duck is a human duck. She imprinted on us, lives in the house, and has no interest in ducks. She somewhat tolerates our other human duckling. But I've noticed some of our outside "normal" ducks when they had fluff in their nostrils. If I give them a few minutes to get comfortable they'll let me hold their bill long enough to pull the fluff out. Which feels a little awkward. Like you're picking your duck's nose! :lau

Speedy does too!!! Its funny, my brat knows when I'm trying to do something, and she will not sit still for it or let me get it. But, if I go for one of the non imprinted ones, out/off it comes with minimal fuss...

But then again, they never tried to eat a mouth full of great stuff foam, and had me have to hold them down while gently scraping out their teeth and bill with tweezers and fingernails... fancy, he just nibbled it, and had a little on his bead. Not speedy - I told her no, she turns gives me that side eye, and takes a mouthful.

Speedy does too!!! Its funny, my brat knows when I'm trying to do something, and she will not sit still for it or let me get it. But, if I go for one of the non imprinted ones, out/off it comes with minimal fuss...

But then again, they never tried to eat a mouth full of great stuff foam, and had me have to hold them down while gently scraping out their teeth and bill with tweezers and fingernails... fancy, he just nibbled it, and had a little on his bead. Not speedy - I told her no, she turns gives me that side eye, and takes a mouthful.
My beagle ate great stuff once..... fun times...

Back
Top Bottom