Mute Swan Cygnet Pair - DNA Sexed

warcard

Songster
11 Years
Apr 4, 2008
SE Indiana
We have a pair (male & female) of Mute Swan cygnets born the week of May 21st. They have been DNA sexed and pinioned.

We are located in SE Indiana near Cincinnati. We are willing to drive about 2 hours to meet you if needed. We will also be headed to Pittsburgh, PA the weekend before July 4th, but we would need to increase the selling price to account for the extra feed.

Is there no way you'd even consider shipping? Is it too hard on them or something? Id looove to have a pair but no way I can drive that far. PM me if there's any way to ship... Thanks!

I am very interested in your cygnets!! You say they are a pair, so I'm assuming that they aren't related... Are they? Because you also say that they're born on May 21st. Just wondering. I live in the Hamilton area of Ohio. Do you know how long it would take to get to you?

Thank you!
Esther

Hello,

We are interested in a pair of mute swans but would need to meet you in Pittsburgh because we are located about 2 hours east of there. We are a non-profit church camp that has a wonderful habitat for the swans. Do you only have one pair and are they related? Please feel free to contact me at 814-733-4212 or 814-483-0161 (cell) to discuss our options.

Thanks so much!
Joni Hufford

2012 White Mute swan cygnets available. Unrelated pairs. Dna sexed and wings pinioned. Will ship. Healthy and beautiful. $500/pair plus shipping costs.
Australian black swan cygnets available winter 2013.
Call 845-866-4137. Located in New York state

White Mute Swans
Breeder Pairs $1500 pair

Black Swans $1500 pair

Trumpeter and Whooper Swans $2500-$3000

call or text anytime 352-494-1028....We are a NPIP Farm, all of our swans are pinioned and very tame, We ship same day with delta cargo and also deliver to most places

2012 White Mute swan cygnets available. Unrelated pairs. Dna sexed and wings pinioned. Will ship. Healthy and beautiful. $500/pair plus shipping costs.
Australian black swan cygnets available winter 2013.
Call 845-866-4137. Located in New York state

You still have cygnets for $500? Email me. I'm interested in adding swans to my flock. Any swan breeder out there pls feel free to mail me. [email protected]

We have swans for sale at all times 352-494-1028, we are the main swan breeders for most of the hatcheries in the US. All are pinioned and guaranteed healthy. We ship same day with delta cargo and also deliver to most places 352-494-1028.

Prices

Young Black Swans $1000 pair, sexed and pinioned

White Mutes and Australian Blacks $1500 pair

Whoopers and Trumpeters $3000 pair

Back
Top Bottom