My 12 week old rooster just pooped this out...

chiefsgirl23

In the Brooder
Apr 27, 2017
Please help!

Attachments

• 20170524_172742.jpg
    20170524_172742.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 18
I would go to your nearest TSC or other feed store, and get some Corid (amprollium, ampromed) and start treatment for him and the other chickens at once for coccidiosis. Dosage for an outbreak is 1 1/2 tsp of Corid powder, or 2 tsp of Corid liquid per gallon of water, changed daily for 5-7 days. This should be their only source of water, and follow up with some vitamins and probiotics in their water for several more days afterward. Make sure that they drink the water, or give some concentrated of 2 drops twice a day.

I would go to your nearest TSC or other feed store, and get some Corid (amprollium, ampromed) and start treatment for him and the other chickens at once for coccidiosis. Dosage for an outbreak is 1 1/2 tsp of Corid powder, or 2 tsp of Corid liquid per gallon of water, changed daily for 5-7 days. This should be their only source of water, and follow up with some vitamins and probiotics in their water for several more days afterward. Make sure that they drink the water, or give some concentrated of 2 drops twice a day.
x2.
Is he acting lethargic?

That is great advice! Thank you so much! I will do that asap!

Back
Top Bottom