Status
Not open for further replies.

KDOGG331

Sorry I had to move to Alaska
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
I'm making everyone think you're lying? If that's the impression you're getting I'm sorry, I was just trying to tell people that your chicken is probably 13 years old and we should stop arguing and give more you advice.
I want to help but I've never had very old chickens so I don't know how to help
I think they were referring to that cluck person but I’m not sure.

Aug 21, 2020
I'm making everyone think you're lying? If that's the impression you're getting I'm sorry, I was just trying to tell people that your chicken is probably 13 years old and we should stop arguing and give more you advice.
I want to help but I've never had very old chickens so I don't know how to help
this thread was not for you tho. it was for someone else but im not telling her name :)

KDOGG331

Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
how? what was wrong with this thread she thought i was talking to her but i had to explain it was not her.
I’m sorry, I think I misinterpreted then. I thought you were saying you made this thread for someone else but instead you were saying you were not replying to her ? Like in the quote? Cause a thread is something entirely different which I think is what threw me off. This whole conversation is taking place in a thread right now. I think you meant the quote. Sorry for misunderstanding. It is smart to not say the other person’s name. I thought you had meant something different.

KDOGG331

Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
And when you say what was wrong with this thread you were asking what was wrong with your post right? It was confusing, sorry.

webmistress32

In the Brooder
I moved my set of six geriatric hens into the horse barn, in a horse stall in a small coop made from a kit at Farm & Fleet. I live in Northern IL, it gets REALLY cold here. During the day they have free range of the barn (and outside, if it's nice out / summer) and at night they are locked in the coop in the stall in the barn. I think that yes they are doing better having the heat from the horses and three layers of wall between them and outside for winter. They are about 8 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom