My 13 year old White leghorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I'm making everyone think you're lying? If that's the impression you're getting I'm sorry, I was just trying to tell people that your chicken is probably 13 years old and we should stop arguing and give more you advice.
I want to help but I've never had very old chickens so I don't know how to help
I think they were referring to that cluck person but I’m not sure.

I'm making everyone think you're lying? If that's the impression you're getting I'm sorry, I was just trying to tell people that your chicken is probably 13 years old and we should stop arguing and give more you advice.
I want to help but I've never had very old chickens so I don't know how to help
this thread was not for you tho. it was for someone else but im not telling her name :)

how? what was wrong with this thread she thought i was talking to her but i had to explain it was not her.
I’m sorry, I think I misinterpreted then. I thought you were saying you made this thread for someone else but instead you were saying you were not replying to her ? Like in the quote? Cause a thread is something entirely different which I think is what threw me off. This whole conversation is taking place in a thread right now. I think you meant the quote. Sorry for misunderstanding. It is smart to not say the other person’s name. I thought you had meant something different.

smiley_woot.gif

default_zen.gif

And when you say what was wrong with this thread you were asking what was wrong with your post right? It was confusing, sorry.

I moved my set of six geriatric hens into the horse barn, in a horse stall in a small coop made from a kit at Farm & Fleet. I live in Northern IL, it gets REALLY cold here. During the day they have free range of the barn (and outside, if it's nice out / summer) and at night they are locked in the coop in the stall in the barn. I think that yes they are doing better having the heat from the horses and three layers of wall between them and outside for winter. They are about 8 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom