My 1st egg hatched......(Pics added)

Looks like I'll be driving down to Tupelo later today to pick up some little chickie buddies for UNO.
One of our BYC members has some little chicks available and they are only a few days older than UNO.
Yeaaaaa!!!!!

Jayare

clap.gif
Yay for Uno! I'm glad you found him some friends... he sure is a healthy little fluffball at only 1.5 days old!! Congratulations! (And we'll be expecting new pictures of Uno and his friends!)

Well I drove down to Tupelo today and picked up 12 little chickies. I got 3 Australorps, 5 Golden Pheonix, 2 Red Sex Links and 2 RIR's. The Australorps were 2 weeks old and the rest were 1 week old. Now UNO has some playmates to play with. I will post some pics of the little ones sometime tomarrow so you all can see them since I know everyone LOVES pics of Chicks.

Thank you very much Mandy.....

Jayare

Hey Jayare, I have been out of town and was wondering how the chicks were doing. Looks like everybody is doing great. I'm glad you got Uno some buddies!!! Thanks again!!!

Hello Mandy,
The chicks are doing fine now. One of the Australorps didn't make it. The smallest one died 1 day after we got it, I think one of the other bigger ones may have stepped on it and broke it's neck or something because it didn't want to keep it's head up and finally passed away. I burried it out in the back yard.
sad.png

We got that house we were interested in so in about 3 to 4 weeks we should be in our house. It has 8 acres and after I get the chicken coup built I will contact you so I can come down and get a few more chickies.
big_smile.png

Do You ever get any EE or BO eggs from the guy you get your eggs from? If so I would love to get some from you.

Thanks again,
Jayare

Back
Top Bottom