My 1st generation ❤

Pics
Somthing like that i think and i know my fiancée catching me browsing just says the word no and walks away lmfao XD so want emu eggs and so much more also was so shocked gambels quail laid like once a year and took like 7-8 months to start
I showed my husband a shirt today that said “I work to pay for my wife’s quail addiction. He was like, I need to have that!

Attachments

• 01111_gwPMIs2LelLz_0gd0dY_600x450.jpg
    01111_gwPMIs2LelLz_0gd0dY_600x450.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1
I want a couple gambels, I love the crests! No room here tho.
Oh i know right !!!! I wanna hatch like 12 of these and pick the colors i like and start a breeding program but that has to wait XD

Oh i know right !!!! I wanna hatch like 12 of these and pick the colors i like and start a breeding program but that has to wait XD
I have kind of a little project that I haven’t talked about, but I collected a years worth of quail money, and I invested it in crypto currency last month, and it makes me about $6 a day.

I have kind of a little project that I haven’t talked about, but I collected a years worth of quail money, and I invested it in crypto currency last month, and it makes me about $6 a day.
Wow that sounds awesome, i know nothing on crypto currency

I must learn ! Ill have to try and google it
Spend some time googling it. Watch some YouTube videos. We are into Luna, it’s like the 3rd biggest after bitcoin and etherium. We were like watching videos and stuff for a couple months before we jumped in, now hubby joined a programming team for a competition making like crypto related Apps and stuff.

So o.o cant help it i want to incubate shana's new egg .... already warming up one of her old eggs from the fridge with my body heat again... cant get caught this time XD which reminds me i need to go mark all of Vladimir's eggs then steal tomorrow's 😋

So o.o cant help it i want to incubate shana's new egg .... already warming up one of her old eggs from the fridge with my body heat again... cant get caught this time XD which reminds me i need to go mark all of Vladimir's eggs then steal tomorrow's 😋
Remember what days you’re putting them all in.

Back
Top Bottom