My 1st generation ❤

Pics
I like to see my quails chasing around insects! They look so determined and then SPLAT!!! ... There‘s lunch. ;)
I noticed buttons "play football" with insects lol the seccond the have them the instinct of (mine ! Mine !) Kicks in and if u pretend to move ur hand at them like u want to take it away they run all over the bed or table to keep u from getting there "treat" 😆 the babies drop it or trip half the time,

I used to let Vladimir and anubis as babies (when they were small enough to be together) well i used to let then in a big open pen then i would toss 5-10 bugs in and watch them scatter to get the most gladiator style 😉 cuz they would run by and steal it from the beak or a fumble 😉 then run away to try and find a spot to kill it and eat

So redoing the door for a few reasons lol what do u all think ?

Attachments

• 20210331_122721.jpg
    20210331_122721.jpg
    685.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210331_122627.jpg
    20210331_122627.jpg
    816.1 KB · Views: 2
So hope you are female hecate, further development of hecates feathers

Attachments

• 20210331_124542.jpg
    20210331_124542.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210331_124545.jpg
    20210331_124545.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 3
I noticed buttons "play football" with insects lol the seccond the have them the instinct of (mine ! Mine !) Kicks in and if u pretend to move ur hand at them like u want to take it away they run all over the bed or table to keep u from getting there "treat" 😆 the babies drop it or trip half the time,

I used to let Vladimir and anubis as babies (when they were small enough to be together) well i used to let then in a big open pen then i would toss 5-10 bugs in and watch them scatter to get the most gladiator style 😉 cuz they would run by and steal it from the beak or a fumble 😉 then run away to try and find a spot to kill it and eat
I have solar path lights that I put one stake in each pen, at dusk they light up and attract bugs, as it gets dusky the birds line up around the light waiting for it to go on pecking anything that moves thinking it’s a bug.

Well anubis got his leg caught under a door long story, then a vet said they would take if if i got him there today before they open at 730am they would take me as a walk in, did that.... oh sorry miscommunication..... we dont take quail .....(phone call do u take quail ?-yes we do- )

So left spammed a bunch of places found a women who douse a mobile clinic!!! Well hours later and 90$ paid he had a fracture and is now bandaged and splinted and medicated with a lil something for pain which i have 2 more days worth left for him for the pain,

So he should recover

Well anubis got his leg caught under a door long story, then a vet said they would take if if i got him there today before they open at 730am they would take me as a walk in, did that.... oh sorry miscommunication..... we dont take quail .....(phone call do u take quail ?-yes we do- )

So left spammed a bunch of places found a women who douse a mobile clinic!!! Well hours later and 90$ paid he had a fracture and is now bandaged and splinted and medicated with a lil something for pain which i have 2 more days worth left for him for the pain,

So he should recover
I hope he makes a quaick and smooth recovery! :):) :hugs

So he should recover
I'm so glad he's set to recover!

Poor Zeus (Anubis' probable father) has a badly injured foot that we discovered today. He's lost one toe and is likely to lose another. I've soaked his foot and washed it off with anti-bacterial wash. He's sitting in a hospital bin with a heat lamp getting pampered with nutridrench in water and mealworms.

I'm so glad he's set to recover!

Poor Zeus (Anubis' probable father) has a badly injured foot that we discovered today. He's lost one toe and is likely to lose another. I've soaked his foot and washed it off with anti-bacterial wash. He's sitting in a hospital bin with a heat lamp getting pampered with nutridrench in water and mealworms.
Anubis is the coturnix we have from that horrible place that replaced the eggs on that on post, but what happend to zeus ? Was it from, hopefully hes fine 🙂 good luck and anubis is loving the pampering my fiancée is giving him he lays either in a giant tote by the tv or on a giant squishy pillow by the tv as he watches it with her and she offers him food and water like hes a king XD, i swear he watches jerry with her !

I hope he makes a quaick and smooth recovery! :):) :hugs
Ty and she said he should ve healed in 3 weeks so his spints and bandages stay till then but told me what to keep a eye out for, since it was a break but a fracture type (still a break im told ^^ ) i hope he can walk fully normal either way hes a indoor quail

Anubis is the coturnix we have from that horrible place that replaced the eggs on that on post, but what happend to zeus ? Was it from, hopefully hes fine 🙂 good luck and anubis is loving the pampering my fiancée is giving him he lays either in a giant tote by the tv or on a giant squishy pillow by the tv as he watches it with her and she offers him food and water like hes a king XD, i swear he watches jerry with her !
Zeus did something to his foot. It's very broken, one of the toes is gone, another is about to fall off. I've been soaking it, bathing it antiseptic wash, keeping him warm, and giving him water with nutridrench and mealworms.

I'm kind of waiting for the toe to fall off, but he's eating, drinking, and pooping. He's moving around more than he was, so there's hope for him.

Back
Top Bottom