My 1st generation ❤

Pics
I gave hecate to my lil sis she begged for him so much when she came qnd visited and he took a liking to her and hes 5 weeks old as of friday so i gave in ..... now i want hin back..... so i told my fiancée ^^ i get to hatch one of shana's and Alucards eggs now !!!!! The other red breasted male which recessive white leaking in like savi(hecates dad) and the pied white shana whos pied spots show the wild markings but both normal and red breasted have that on spine XD so who knows what the white covered up on her ufufufu o.o i think im gonna hammer this new oyster shell and make sure they all get it for about a week then ill look at all the eggs she lays in that week and pick one i like 👍

No worries my sister is physically challenged and will lavish hecate with all the attention he needs lol(and now i get to see what comes out of the other pair)

Ps hecate started getting orange on his side chest so definitely male lol 😆

Last pic i took

Attachments

• 20210411_061954.jpg
    20210411_061954.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 5
Welp Alucard just flew away ............... knew i should have put a leash on him ....... even though he was mine fiancée is so 😠 🗯 😡 very, so im gonna hatch out two and give 1 to shana to try to raise (i dont think she will kill it she's so motherly and dainty so I'm willing to try) and if it works out she will either have a mate or a friend and the i hand raise the other , im so depressed 😞 😥 😔 😟 🙁 Alucard buddy was the best flyer since a baby before his feathers fully in XD the crazy bird and i just gave hecate ..... i need to hatch me a new pet

Welp Alucard just flew away ............... knew i should have put a leash on him ....... even though he was mine fiancée is so 😠 🗯 😡 very, so im gonna hatch out two and give 1 to shana to try to raise (i dont think she will kill it she's so motherly and dainty so I'm willing to try) and if it works out she will either have a mate or a friend and the i hand raise the other , im so depressed 😞 😥 😔 😟 🙁 Alucard buddy was the best flyer since a baby before his feathers fully in XD the crazy bird and i just gave hecate ..... i need to hatch me a new pet
I’m so sorry!!! :( :hugs I really hope things turn for the better my best friend had two king/button quail fly away before and it’s not something that anybody wants to happen. :( :):) Here for you whenever you want @Ravenlover. :):)

I’m so sorry!!! :( :hugs I really hope things turn for the better my best friend had two king/button quail fly away before and it’s not something that anybody wants to happen. :( :):) Here for you whenever you want @Ravenlover. :):)
I still have savi and Vladimir and the wife of alucard which is shana who just laid another egg today ill hatch one of alucard×shana egg since the sperm in her should be good for a week or two , also savi tried to hump her 🤔 maybe i can do a 2 wife one husband thing they did grow up together and have always either seen or heard each other there whole lifes, which makes me even sadder her husband was her hatch mate known her whole life ......

So since alucard has flown away and i have not recovered him by now i don't think i will.
(just found bird ankle chips on amazon)

Well i have been collecting all of shanas eggs left and that she been laying , yesterday's is in the middle and its the one I'm thinking of hatching for my self though she's due to lay again today i can feel it in her, so I'm thinking of waiting a 2-3 more eggs and pick my fave 🤔 .

It shalp be Alucard's child and my personal pet to carry on his line, also i have one of Vladimir's eggs already in the incubator its now on day 5 today that shall be Shana's new friend/mate and the 2nd egg of my own generation to hatch.

Im considering letting shana try to raise it her self as well since she's so motherly, let it hatch dry off then give her a shot at it.

Also the middle egg she laid yesterday and the rest are being kept about 70f sitting in a cool place with a reader on top of them but the middle is in shana's new nest which i made for her in the new cage i made here is a finished shot and inside it and eggs.

I noticed when alucard got away she needed extra oyster so i started that since one i collected got a crack from my nail tapping test i do to all eggs i collect to check health of girls calcium and eggs strength, im thinking thats why middle turned a lil white er

Attachments

• 20210415_111428.jpg
    20210415_111428.jpg
    752.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210416_091627.jpg
    20210416_091627.jpg
    733.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210416_091631.jpg
    20210416_091631.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • 20210416_091635.jpg
    20210416_091635.jpg
    996.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210416_090103.jpg
    20210416_090103.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210416_085857.jpg
    20210416_085857.jpg
    649.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 20210416_085853.jpg
    20210416_085853.jpg
    977.8 KB · Views: 3
Looking at my own post just zoomed in on her water er now i have to go clean it .... messy bird

So since alucard has flown away and i have not recovered him by now i don't think i will.
(just found bird ankle chips on amazon)

Well i have been collecting all of shanas eggs left and that she been laying , yesterday's is in the middle and its the one I'm thinking of hatching for my self though she's due to lay again today i can feel it in her, so I'm thinking of waiting a 2-3 more eggs and pick my fave 🤔 .

It shalp be Alucard's child and my personal pet to carry on his line, also i have one of Vladimir's eggs already in the incubator its now on day 5 today that shall be Shana's new friend/mate and the 2nd egg of my own generation to hatch.

Im considering letting shana try to raise it her self as well since she's so motherly, let it hatch dry off then give her a shot at it.

Also the middle egg she laid yesterday and the rest are being kept about 70f sitting in a cool place with a reader on top of them but the middle is in shana's new nest which i made for her in the new cage i made here is a finished shot and inside it and eggs.

I noticed when alucard got away she needed extra oyster so i started that since one i collected got a crack from my nail tapping test i do to all eggs i collect to check health of girls calcium and eggs strength, im thinking thats why middle turned a lil white er
Imo you should try to hatch them all, choose the chicks you want and sell the rest. If you only set 1 or 2, if it doesn’t hatch you lost your chance at his legacy. Perhaps I misinterpreted and that’s what you planned anyway? Fill it up!

Imo you should try to hatch them all, choose the chicks you want and sell the rest. If you only set 1 or 2, if it doesn’t hatch you lost your chance at his legacy. Perhaps I misinterpreted and that’s what you planned anyway? Fill it up!
Lol i want to but i dont think she will let me lmao, plus u hatch it by its self it imprints on u and gets super attracted like snow and hecate

You can always put the egg you want in a strawberry basket and hatch it separate and raise it alone if that’s what you want, but I wouldn’t count on just 1 egg to continue the legacy.
It is risky but she will kill me lmao i already told her ur on my side and she said shed kill me lol

Back
Top Bottom