My 1st Goats!! Many Questions

Gave the Valbazen today. I gave 6ml each.Tried soaking it into 1/2 a bagel and then covered the bagel with applesauce. After the first bite he was over it. So I ended up just giving it to them orally with the syringe without needle. Was a lot easier than I thought.
For what it’s worth Valbazen bottle says 1ml per 25 lbs. After researching many different post it looks like many actually give 1ml per 10 lbs. Again this is what I did for 2 1/2 year old Nigerian Dwarf Goats which I put around the 75lb.ish range. So far no one has flopped over. I ended up splitting it and going in the middle. I will likely do a fecal I about 3-4 weeks to see what it says.
Anyone have any information about mail in fecal tests? Who what when and where?

Last edited:
Gave the Valbazen today. I gave 6ml each.Tried soaking it into 1/2 a bagel and then covered the bagel with applesauce. After the first bite he was over it. So I ended up just giving it to them orally with the syringe without needle. Was a lot easier than I thought.
For what it’s worth Valbazen bottle says 1ml per 25 lbs. After researching many different post it looks like many actually give 1ml per 10 lbs. Again this is what I did for 2 1/2 year old Nigerian Dwarf Goats which I put around the 75lb.ish range. So far no one has flopped over. I ended up splitting it and going in the middle. I will likely do a fecal I about 3-4 weeks to see what it says.
Anyone have any information about mail in fecal tests? Who what when and where?
Any vet can do a fecal test..

Back
Top Bottom