My 1st Pea Chick EVER !!!! PICS !!!

Looks white to me too, but the flash kinda washes the color out. Look at the flight feathers growing in. If they are white then white if light tanish color then BS.

Aww so cute! I am guessing white also...

Yep most peachicks will hatch out to be brown. Blackshoulder peachicks will look white but will have cream colored wings. The older they get the more evident it will become that they are a blackshoulder. The white peachicks will have that yellow white color. Most other peachicks will be dark though. Green peachicks will have an overall darker brown color. Peach and cameo peachicks will be a lighter color. Opals will be like a grey. Then pieds and silver pieds will have white splotches. The silver pieds will have maybe just one spot of color and the pieds will have more. etc.

Here are some photos of Ice's peachicks last year so you can see the coloration.

From left to right: Split to white or dark pied, split to white or dark pied with a few more white flights, and the last one is a white. All of them are almost a year old now.

I took more pics first thing this morning and I am posting it. I hope that you all can see these better than the last pics that I took.

Still think it's white? :oops: :fl

The chick is now 5 days old.

Last edited:
I still think it is a white...

Agree completely.

thumbsup.gif
congrats!!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom