My 1st Pea Chick EVER !!!! PICS !!!

SHE??
hide.gif

Little early for sexing that white chick! Gotta stand up for the boys. Don't give HIM a complex!
cool.png

SHE?? :oops:

Little early for sexing that white chick!  Gotta stand up for the boys.  Don't give HIM a complex!:cool:

:yuckyuck

:lau

LOL @ don't give him a complex. :gig

Yes, I'm trying to put the good vibes out there in the universe. But I would love for SHE to be a HE. Then I will see a beautiful tail in 3 years.

I took a pic of the baby with it's parents this weekend. The meeting DID NOT go well. They looked at it for a few seconds and then one of the girls pecked it. That was the end of the meet and greet. :hit

Here is a pic of my baby riding in the truck with me this weekend. It was very alert the first day (Saturday) but when I took it for a ride on Sunday it went to sleep.

I took a pic of the baby with it's parents this weekend. The meeting DID NOT go well. They looked at it for a few seconds and then one of the girls pecked it. That was the end of the meet and greet.
hit.gif

Here is a pic of my baby riding in the truck with me this weekend. It was very alert the first day (Saturday) but when I took it for a ride on Sunday it went to sleep.

love.gif
I just love that! too bad the meet 'n greet didn't go well w/the parents -- but it's too late anyway -- you are "Da Mama" - I'm sure it's imprinted on you by now!

The baby pea has found out that it can fly now. It can fly so well that it flew in the trash can. I went outside for a second and when I came back I couldn't find it but I heard chirping. Each time I walked by the 3 ft trash can in the kitchen, the chirping got louder. For the life of me, I could not determine where the chirping was coming from. Then all of the sudden, I see something yellow going up and down in the trash can and I realized it was the baby pea. I can't believe that it flew 3 feet up off of the ground.

Excuse the fact that I am posting a pic of the inside of my kitchen trash can but I had to take a pic. Caught on Camera.

So this is what I have to look forward to? :oops: I guess it won't be in the house too long. :gig

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom