My 1st Serama: Jerry Schexnayder's Line (Imported from Malaysia)

Congratulations, Tommy! jmhappycowboy has a couple of mottled black Seramas hatched out for me. He's raising them to 8 wks. old before I get them. If you raise them, I would definitely be interested in some fertile eggs. Of course this means you will have to get a hen now!
big_smile.png

hey tommy
they are such a fun breed. I have two males that are almost a month old and then i have two more unknown sex's and they are only a week and a half old. I have to say i am enjoying them greatly. love your name for him. thats i have named the one zues. not sure what i will name the others.

M.J :

hey tommy
they are such a fun breed. I have two males that are almost a month old and then i have two more unknown sex's and they are only a week and a half old. I have to say i am enjoying them greatly. love your name for him. thats i have named the one zues. not sure what i will name the others.

M.J. (Spider-Man) : Lol

Just kidding...anyhow, yeah, Zues sounds cool. Hehe. Yeah, so do you have pixs of him yet? Garuda is 1 month old too and he's like...50Grams. Haha. I am not, just guessing but he can perch on my pinky, so yeah.

Anyhow, hear from ya soon and hope to learn from everyone
big_smile.png

- Tommy​

i'll have to make an acount with photobucket so i can post pictures here, may be i will get around to it some day.
but any ways thats my guys are tiny too but i haven't put them on a scale yet.

every one seems to think that im with spider-man
big_smile.png
but really its because of my name, Melissa Jean.

Lol.

Thats just cute.

Haha. Anyways, I just found out Mon. is a holiday so YA! Imma take plenty of pixs then, especially Garuda. He's too cute, can't miss HIM!
wink.png

clap.gif
:weee

- Tommy

Hope they both hatch!

Wow...Garuda is just too cute. He can sit on your finger for hours! Haha. I love Seramas now. They aren't as colorful as the JungleFowls - the wildness.
Lol.
wee.gif

- Tommy

Back
Top Bottom