My 1st Serama: Jerry Schexnayder's Line (Imported from Malaysia)

It was fun @ school. I didn't actually get to GO to it because I forgot to get the wristband the day before. I was sad...but oh well, I got Garuda that day so that made my day. Haha

How are you doing there?

- Tommy

Wishing for the La Jolla beaches right now... 45°F and raining... brrrrr!!
smile.png
That's too bad about the Festival. I recall it was a lot of fun.
wink.png

So... about these photos, eh?
big_smile.png

Pictures are up!

They are in my "Photo Gallery" of my website. I have two of them. One in the main page and one in the subpage.

Click on My Breeding Project for the subpage.

Hope its easy to find. Thanks for waiting all this time : )

- Tommy

I am just going around in circles on the website and cant find any pics of seramas
sad.png

What is that little pink thing with claws and whiskers in your hands?
ep.gif

Last edited:
Interesting.

Pink thing w/ claws and whiskers? Hummm. I dunno! Haha
Chickens w/ whiskers...thats strange. Haha!!!
lau.gif

Click "Photo Gallery" in my subpage...know where that is yeah?

- Tommy

OK I found the pics Hes very cute
love.gif

Did you say he is wild? I have a serama (not JS) who is small and aboutb 4 months and he is wild: It appears he has matured to mateing age and because his mates have not yet makes no matter to him, he wants to so he pesters them endlessly: never seen anything like it. Do you see that with the jungle fowl?

That sounds strange...Lol.

But no, mines tamed, hand fed, that how they should do it! Haha. His parents are ClassA/B champions so I guess it gave him a little benefit. Very friendly. He will sit in your hand for as long as you want him to. You can hand feed him. You can do WHATEVER and he won't be scared.

Well, I lied. He did got scared once when I ate KFC in front of him!
th.gif

lau.gif

Yeah!

But now thinkin of it, I think he wanted a piece then. Haha.

- Tommy

Quote:
lau.gif

My boy is very nice with me but aggressive to other birds and he is so young,,,,,,it doesnt make sense,,,,,he attacked a 1 year old d Uccle tonight. O one of my JS eggs had a blood ring so I had to throw it out
sad.png
I still have one though and a couple of BS eggs

1 left? Wow...Imma REALLY
fl.gif
for you : )

Haha. Just curious, who did you get the eggs from? Well, the friend who I got Garuda from has eggs that are going to hatch anytime soon. He has over 20 from JS's champion line? So...no worries. I already told him I want 4 more so yeah : )

- Tommy

Back
Top Bottom