My 1st Serama: Jerry Schexnayder's Line (Imported from Malaysia)

O he is a guy on here that sells eggs his name is Frank.

He has several different lines from very good bird lines across the country.

I now know (?) what the pink thing with whiskers is. It is a chihuahua baby.
wink.png

I also sent you a PM

Cool!

Do you happen to have the post where he post his Seramas for sale so I can see what they look like? That will be super cool : )

- Tommy

PS: I just PMed you back! Haha

hi tommy!
i too am serama crazy!
i've ordered eggs from frank before and have been very happy with the chicks.
if you take a look at this link you will see some of them:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=552384#p552384
(note: not all of the birds in these pics are from franks line - i have made notes regarding the birds that are.)
frank has birds from jerry s. as well as brian s. and some other very well respected lines. he is a great guy to buy from, he packages eggs very safely and sends them out quick! you can pm him and let him know you are interested and i'm sure he will help you out!
keep posting pics of your new baby - it looks like he is a silkied serama - is that the case? he is very cute!
big_smile.png

They look so cool! Thanks for those post friends
big_smile.png

I need to save some of those pixs for reference, is dat ok?
tongue.png

Once my friend is back from his vacation, I will come over to pick up the rest of my seramas and take a few snaps of the parents. Yeah?

wee.gif

- Tommy

If you like Seramas and are near upstate SC---- you really should contact Luanne Geller. (see the buy-sell- give away section) I know her and she has great birds and is great person. She has several to rehome locally and is trying to develop more interest in thebreed locally so those of us here can exchange ideas, info and yes... chickens.

Back
Top Bottom