My 1st Serama: Jerry Schexnayder's Line (Imported from Malaysia)

it's okay with me if you use my pics! no problem.
i have some more of franks eggs in the bator now and will be posting chick pics in about 14 days.
post pics of your new babies when they get there - we serama nuts need to stick together!
tongue.png

Garuda is now like what...over two months and he's still the same size! OMG!!!
ep.gif

Even some of the Jungle fowl chicks I put him with is bigger than him now and they are like 2 weeks younger than him. Lol.

He is gonna be Class A for sure.
thumbsup.gif

By the way...

Should Garuda be crowing by now?

The father of Garuda crows like...NOTTHING! Lol. His crow is so small I have to stand right NEXT to the cage to hear it. I mean...literally! And he doesnt even crow that much too...maybe 3-5 times a day the friend said...thats why he was able to keep like 12 of them in his gated community home.

They are "apartment-friendly" for sure : )

I am getting Garuda 4 "mates" soon from the friend too so I can have 5 al-together.

- Tommy

wink.png
my smallest Serama didnt crow untill he was older, I was kinda worried about him. Now he is really nice.

All the other boys crowed at a very young age but grew too big, they are gone now.

Sounds like Garuda is going to be a nice one.
frow.gif
thumbsup.gif

yes all of my males were crowing at 2 weeks except for the little one I still have
wink.png
Let me tell you 5 serama cockerels crowing at 2 weeks of age, to hear is really something. They start out very soft and as they get older they become a little louder, not too much though.

I also have a female cochin bantam that crowed within the first month, quite frequently. She quit the crowing but she is rooster like in other ways. Like attacked labrador retrievers if they come in the yard.
lol.png

I hope he doesn't crow until like 4 months like Jungle Fowls. That will mean he will either be real small or he doesn't crow much. Imma be happy. Haha.

Dun wanna jinx it though. Ekkk!!!
fl.gif

- Tommy

Back
Top Bottom