My 2 goats had babies! Pics of the kids inside :)

duck&chickencrazy

Songster
11 Years
Dec 2, 2008
Indiana

Here are some pics of them :)

Charlie is a Nigerian/Pygmy cross. She is white with a little bit of black on her. She is 2 years old. She still has horns and she is just a total sweet heart

Roxie is a Pygmy. She is black with a little bit of white on her. She is also 2.. She is a little bit more skittish than Charlie but I still love her!

The Boyfriend: Gooch is almost a 2 year old buck. A couple months younger than Roxie and Charlie. He is all black with a little bit of white on him. He is stinky and just the biggest sweetheart!

Now Roxie will be going into heat around the 2nd or 3rd of November so her estimated kidding date is April 1-6. And Charlie should be going into heat around the 9th or 10th of November. So Charlies estimated kidding date is April 8-13.

5 MONTHS LATER...LOL

Roxie had her babies on March 30. She had 2 does. One is jet black (No name yet) and the other looks just like Roxie but has a white star on her forehead (Maggie). Charlie had her babies on April 3rd. She had a doe (Marley) and a buck (Flynn). They both look just like her. I kinda just want to show them off a little lol.

How lovely they are, I especially like Charlie and her babies
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom