my 2 gold campines died tonight

I can't shed any light, but just wanted to say that I'm very sorry for your loss. Must be really tough to lose two so quickly.

I am so sorry, I just got some chickens and they are really something.

I know you gave them a wonderful life... I can tell. So, better they were with you than anywhere else.

Ellie

:heupdate....
my county has thrown down RABORAL V-RG a vaccine for rabies in raccoons, from the air no less. could this be what killed my chickens? i cannot find any info other than below. does any one know anything?
mb

What if my dog or cat eats a bait unit? Since the bait units are manufactured to attract wild animals, they might also attract dogs and cats. The bait itself is made of fishmeal and other materials and does not contain vaccine, the vaccine is in the polymer sachet. Most domestic cats cannot penetrate the polymer bait, thus rarely eat the vaccine container. Remember you should never attempt to take a bait away from your pet, as you may be bitten. Should your pet eat the RABORAL V-RG
00ae.png
bait unit in its entirety, it has been demonstrated safe in more than 50 species of animals including dogs. Please note that if your pet has eaten a bait unit, this is not considered to be a vaccination. Please consult your veterinarian for your pet's vaccination needs.

Can this vaccine be used to vaccinate my cat or dog against rabies? RABORAL V-RG
00ae.png
has been tested for safety in numerous domestic species (dog, cat, cattle) and was proven to be safe. Only rabies vaccines administered by veterinarians are considered to be proof of vaccination. The wildlife oral vaccine will not harm your dog or cat but the vaccine does not replace conventional rabies vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom