my 23 week old pullet squawks whenever she sees us or hears us ! help

hi...... no she isnt laying yet ... hopefully she will settle down....
lol.png

we do talk to her and when we do she gets louder like she is trying to tell me everything that has been happening in the coop while i was away !
lol.png

i will keep you posted !

hi, just to let you all know that after a bad day for my younger two i have moved them back into there own coop away from the others.... no one wanted to roost last night they just wanted to fight with the younger 2 so today i have put them back on there own .. they seem so much happier now ,chilled out and eating and drinking..... which they werent yesterday ! they looked sad and scared and it was upsetting to see them just running around in fear ! she even tried to fly out banging into the chicken wire and i found blood on one of the feeders so enough was enough ! we checked them to see who was bleeding but couldnt find anything so then we checked our other flock and found nothing there either... so that is a mystery ! the other girls are happy and so are the other 2 so for now this is how it will stay... so for now all is well that ends well ! ............ she is still squawking like a good one though !
lol.png

michelle x

Back
Top Bottom