My 4 y/o daughters new horse.

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by B. Saffles Farms, Jun 9, 2009.

1. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    Oh so lucky!! He is gorgeous - you'll have to tell us what she names him [​IMG] But she's gonna be spoiled now... A racking horse - she'll never want to ride a "normal" horse again! [​IMG]

2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Thanks everyone, yeah shes horse crazy. I will let you all know what she names him.
    Belgian, I know what you mean, weve had racking horses for years, our whole family is partial to racking horses. I like quarter horses too but I just look funny riding a quarter horse when everyone else Im riding with is on racking horse. [​IMG]

3. georgialee

georgialee Songster

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    I'll have to show DS1 those pics in the morning... he'll be sooo jealous, lol! (not that he isn't already with all those fun toys you guys have to play with [​IMG]). The horse is gorgeous! She must have a great pappaw.

4. dun chick

dun chick Songster

awesome horse, kinda looks like my mare sweetheart. She looks great on her being only four. A future cowgirl for sure.

5. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Does Pappaw want any more granddaughters to spoil??! I'm a little old but willing!!

6. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    My 4-year-old is looking at your pictures and saying "her horse is pretty! Will she let me ride it, too?"

7. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Quote:Hey Georgia, her pappaw spoils her, but I guess thats what pappaws are for. Shes definitley a pappaws girl. LOL

8. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Quote:Why yeah she wouldnt mind.
    Coyote, LOL [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Just beautiful! Your daughter looks like a little pro up there. Your son, the same! I love to see kids enjoying horses. I don't have any, but my brother and SIL do, and their kids ride as well. Love your pics.

10. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    B. Saffles Farms :

Thanks everyone, yeah shes horse crazy. I will let you all know what she names him.
    Belgian, I know what you mean, weve had racking horses for years, our whole family is partial to racking horses. I like quarter horses too but I just look funny riding a quarter horse when everyone else Im riding with is on racking horse. [​IMG]

My main focus is QH's, for specific lines and color, but I love other breeds too. I had to sell my racking horse a little while ago [​IMG] but he went to a friend, and has the best home ever (& I can see him any time). Now I just do my best to pretend my quarters are as smooth as Champ was [​IMG] Oh how I want to go to the auction and find another gaited horse! Here's a pic of Champ. He's a champagne and is 14.3
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: