my account is lost! asuncion.rera is me!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by yeye5, Jul 9, 2016.

1. yeye5

yeye5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2016
    North East Florida
    Sorry that this is a strange post! I really wish I was not posting about this.
    It seems the site has lost me?
    Long story short, my regular laptop on which I usually log in here, using the option "login with Facebook" stopped working.
    Using my tablet and/or phone, I've tried to login other ways. I even tried changing my fb password, tried using the lost resend reset password function etc...
    I finally created this new account so as to attempt to get assistance accessing my regular account with my name, asuncion.rera

During this time I really wanted to get onto the forums! I've had a predator get into the nest where my Betty hen was sitting on a huge clutch of eggs. Betty was killed. I'm doing my best trying to save the eggs if they are still viable.

All of that to say that I would VERY much appreciate anyone helping me out with accessing my regular account so I can get back to my thread involving Betty and her eggs! (It was in the incubation and rearing section)

Thanks to anyone that can help!

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    contact any of the moderators - I believe sumi is on this thread often. Or post again here asking "MODERATOR , NEED ASSISTANCE"

3. yeye5

yeye5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2016
    North East Florida
    Thank you!

4. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Ok...I found you. [​IMG]

Let me send you a PM about this. :)