My African Congo Grey Baby - Hammer...

Quote:

That really gets my goat when people dont think LONG term for animals.. I cant wait to have kids... Yes.. it might be a slight transition when I do have kids... but my calling is animals... The current animals in my home, "2 snakes and 12 Tarantulas", may have to go out side to out door enclousures until "JR" is 2 or 3... but thats in the future... And as far as Hunter... he might have to go to one of the outside aviarys... but I plan on keeping him inside forever...

I plan raising all my animals and having "JR" take my place some day...

When I 1st met my better half, I told him... "Look, this is the way it is.... This is who I am and Animals are a HUGE part of my life... if you cant deal with it... then Im sorry....", He accepted it,,, and the get this... a year later, he reminds me of what I told him and he tells me... "I thought your were just kidding about the animals". LOL
big_smile.png

Last edited:
An alternative to bedding are crushed corn kernels. They are very absorbent and neutralize odor. It also really helps with the weaning process, since young parrots naturally bite at their bedding. My uncle who used this method when he was breeding large scale in Mexico. The kernels came out cheaper down there than any other bedding.

I've never used it with any of my birds. I usually use carefresh with my babies.

~RLAZ

Back
Top Bottom