My ALL(!!) done city coop - the girls have moved in!

Justine, then you can totally appreciate the huge overhang where the service doors will go!

Yes, more pictures as we finish it up. I also need to start working on plans for my tractor/forager contraption...

Thanks for all the nice comments
smile.png

Looking good! I'm in Bellevue and have also suffered many "rain delays" covering everything with tarps. The roof was one of the first things that I finished. I covered my whole pen - nothing like Seattle rain to turn a coop into poop soup! Ours will be painted "sky blue" - whatever that means!

Deneen, I saw your coop in another thread - it looks good - nice and big. Yesterday we put a canopy up so we could work out there... the chickens keep growing, rain or shine.

Nice coop, I'm in Sammamish and have been fighting the rain to get our coop done. Maybe in August..

do you have chickens, can they wait until August?! Mine can't, LOL

I have spent the evening looking at tractor pictures and trying to figure out if the chickens will kill my big rhody tree and butterfly bush if I put their outside run there... I'm sure everything else that is in that area will turn to mud (I'll have to put down mulch or sand) but I really don't want to kill those two trees... hmn....

Love the colors and the design~ so bright and cheery and the red tilps next to it, what a contrast!! I am trying to figure out what colors I'm going to paint mine~ eventually it will come to me! Awesome job
thumbsup.gif

Thanks Tiffany! Have you picked out your colors yet?

Well... we made some progress today - are you all ready for a giggle? Check out our chicken ramp! This thing was a labor of love, I tell you, but fun to make. I sure hope the chickens appreciate it and... actually use it!

Image1-%252849%2529.jpg

Image1-%252850%2529.jpg

The pop door is just waiting for a rope and pulley system, and maybe someday, an auto door opener. I'm so excited, the last two doors are *this* close to being finished... and then we just need a roost and we will be done! The chickens are moving out tomorrow, yahoo!

Back
Top Bottom