My Amazing Attic Find- Huge silver platter!!!

Quote:
ahh, okay. thanks

We used to make a drinking game out of it. Every time someone said veneer....and something else I can't remember.
tongue.png

gig.gif
how about when they say "WORTH" you'd be drunk by the second set of commercials!
gig.gif

Quote:
We used to make a drinking game out of it. Every time someone said veneer....and something else I can't remember.
tongue.png

That's hilarious! DH & I did that once watching hurricane coverage on TWC and drank everytime a certain meteorologist said "my friend".
big_smile.png

gig.gif
gig.gif
We had a meteorologist here locally that loved to say "action" it was always some "rainshower action" or "snow action" DH and I just rolled our eyes, it was really annoying. Might have been fun if shots were involved.

Quote:
ooh NO way..i left it there in the 60's....i was living in a purple haze...but i remember... its mine.

Quote:
ooh NO way..i left it there in the 60's....i was living in a purple haze...but i remember... its mine.

gig.gif
Nice try, this is a "guess its weight" game and I say it looks to be around 15 pounds.
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Quote:

gig.gif
Nice try, this is a "guess its weight" game and I say it looks to be around 15 pounds.
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

cheat..cheat...
tongue.gif

What would really be fun, is to imagine how/why it got there?? How old is your house, could it have been there for many, many years?? Or perhaps someone just stuck it there to hide it from someone else, then they died. Or perhaps it was stolen and then stashed there many years ago?? Any other guesses?? I love a mystery. Finder's keepers, losers weepers!! Remember that one??

DonnaBelle

It belongs to my family, a real heirloom, it belonged to my daddy's gandpa's aunt's sister's son twice removed. If you would kindly return it;)

Back
Top Bottom