My Awesomeriffic Day!!!

Justino

♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫
12 Years
Dec 21, 2007
KY
Wow. Today was a HUGE day for me!!! My grandpa who i hardly know (really nice guy but really goofy
tongue.png
) took me to the guitar store today and wanted to buy me everything!!! and he wouldnt take no for an answer!!! LOL! So after 2 hours of bein in there, i walked out of there with a Gibson Les Paul, a Gibson Bass, 2 super sick amps that can do everything, and all sorts of other lil things like new strings, guitar straps
tongue.png
but yeah it was awesome!!! and to top it all off i got his old Van!!! LOL it may look totally crappy but i actually love it! It drives very smoothly and will be great for my first car
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
Its got only 2 seats so i can fit everything in the back like bikes and stuff LOL

Here are some pics
big_smile.png

Gibson Les Paul
100_4095.JPG

Gibson Bass
100_4094.JPG

The Amps (1st is guitar and 2nd is bass amp)
100_4090.jpg

100_4091.jpg

Cool Straps i got
cool.png

100_4096.JPG

And Last but not least, My new Car!!! Also my first car~!!!
100_4092.jpg

Man, today was sweet

Last edited:
man, that's sick. I hate you
tongue.png
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I KNOW!!! He wanted to get me another guitar too!!! LOL he spent so much on me today but i guess it makes for not getting me anything before LOL but he had fun and so did i!!! Hes the best LOL
tongue.png

Quote:
LOL thanks
big_smile.png
it better be good for the price LOL
tongue.png

Hahaha i just paid my lil sis 15 bucks to clean my car LOL and i was gonna do it myself but hey, she offered LOL so yeah, not it looks waaaay better
tongue.png
even though its still pretty crappy lookin XD but hey, i still love it
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom