My babies are hatching, my babies are hatching!

cmgamble

In the Brooder
12 Years
Mar 31, 2007
I have 25 eggs due to hatch today. So far 3 have hatched and as far as I can tell 5 have pipped.

This is my second time hatching eggs. I have a four year old son so its a yearly tradition for us and this is our second year. I give the chick to a local farm once they hatch. How hard is to keep say maybe two or three chickens. I live in a neighborhood with small yards, not even sure I can do it (zoning etc), but I think it might be fun. Anyway, will send pictures soon.

Keeping them is g.r.e.a.t! All you need is a little coop and some love.

They will give you so much in return.

Our neighbors love our hens... we are lucky!

Good luck!

one more baby just hatched. i am in Accokeek, MD. I am not comfortable shipping them.

That is why I asked where you are. I would never ask you to ship. Thank you for responding. Good luck with those babies.

Oh ok, I do know that some people ship chicks don't they? I just would never be able to do it, I would be so nervous. Thanks for wishing me luck. I will post photos soon.

my first babies hatched this morning around 5 or 6. Should I take them out or leave them in the bator for awhile. I have quite a few eggs with pips and dont want to endanger the rest of the hatch!

Back
Top Bottom