My babies arrived!!!! YAYYYY!

Silkiefan

Songster
11 Years
Jan 1, 2009
big_smile.png
MY FUZZY BUTTS ARE HERE!!! I am sooo happy! I got them on my lunch break and they settled in immediately! They had several two minute cat naps, drank a ton of water, ate their chicky kibbles, pecked at each others toes (tipping each other over)... meanwhile I sat transfixed - laughing at myself for being at the mercy of these little peeping creatures... I made them a scrambled egg with spinach and cut up the pieces ever so tiny... sheesh- if I had a miniature fork, I'd have fed it to them!...
I have two - one black and one white -silkie chicks - and everyone pray & cross fingers for me that they're girls! I did the pick 'em up by the neck thing ( that seems so mean ) and they both went slack, while a couple others kicked and thrashed... As soon as I find out the name of the hatchery they came from, I'll post it here as a thank you to them - they produced some awfully sweet babies!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
love.gif

Sadie

Last edited:
I'll post pics, I promise. I'm getting tax money back and one of the priorities is a better camera! I'll try to get a good shot of them playing tug-o-war with a worm!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom