My baby wild turkey rescue update thread

Feb 20, 2021
A few days ago, I found an abandoned baby turkey in the bushes and called our local rescue/rehabilitation center, Wildlife Images. Heres a low quality picture of he/her:
image3 (2).jpeg
Loki/Lady Loki is being held and being cared for by Wildlife Images. I will receive email updates from them about the baby and will update you guys about it as well. If you wondered, the mother was nowhere to be found. Loki will indeed be released when they are of the right age.
The date they were brought in was June 17, 2021.
Thank you and hope Loki does well!

Ok yeah, yeah, it's named after
Tom Hiddleston Thor GIF by Marvel Studios

But don't get all mad ok!!!! The show only just came out 😂
You have ONE JOB.
Be Quiet Tom Hiddleston GIF

A few days ago, I found an abandoned baby turkey in the bushes and called our local rescue/rehabilitation center, Wildlife Images. Heres a low quality picture of he/her:
View attachment 2728991 Loki/Lady Loki is being held and being cared for by Wildlife Images. I will receive email updates from them about the baby and will update you guys about it as well. If you wondered, the mother was nowhere to be found. Loki will indeed be released when they are of the right age.

You have ONE JOB.
Cool

View attachment 2728991 Loki/Lady Loki is being held and being cared for by Wildlife Images. I will receive email updates from them about the baby and will update you guys about it as well. If you wondered, the mother was nowhere to be found. Loki will indeed be released when they are of the right age.

You have ONE JOB.
I have 6 turkeys. The 2 males are Odin and Thor. 😆

Back
Top Bottom