My baby's sick?

Mutchi

Crowing
Apr 5, 2021
hamilton MT
My Coop
My Coop
So my turkey, was caught sneezing and chicken snot splattered on my hand when it sneezed!(although I thought it was cute at first...)but! It has been cold lots lately even in the lamp!(the others were panting so I moved it up) any way. It's been getting cold when should be hot and hot when should be cold. So normally it would shiver when I hold it but it wasn't shivering like normal it was....
Hanging it's mouth open, I suspected that it was hot and when I put it down it had started shivering! Does my turkey have a cold? Or worse? Is something stuck in the nose causing it to sneeze? How can I help it?

Just stop getting more birds. You clearly don't have the correct setups for them. Almost every week you seem to have another problem with them. When you make a thread you are asking for advice so please listen to us and do what we tell you!

It doesn't matter, they need space to get away from the heat. We've been over and over this. Do your other 45 have proper space now? Were you able to sell some?
Not yet ... sorry!😭😭😭😭😭 I can't and I'm afraid to ask to use power tools... because.... I need them to get materials right and I don't think I should ask for them. Mother would just ask why and when I tell her she will say no....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I am not very experienced with baby chicks and therefore will not be able to help you myself, but I think it would be helpful for people to know the size of the brooder, what type of heat lamp you have, and the temperature of the lamp. Also, how many chicks do you have?
On the brooder the turkey's in has 5 counting the turkey. With: 1 ft. And 4 in. Length: 1 ft. And 7 in. . I don't buy the heat lamps so idk about the heat lamps don't know about top of lamp either. 😒

Back
Top Bottom