My Bengal cats

angeldevil0271

Chirping
Mar 26, 2018
Lakewood WA
I just had to show off 3 of my 5 Bengal cats :love I love them very much... cuddle time watching the new Jumanji!
20180328_203126.jpg

When I used to do a lot of walking - I saw a dead cat , in the street, that was leopard spotted. I figured it must be one of those cats, because no one would be allowed to have a real leopard.

Just the same I was furious about people letting their cats run free. Don't they ever worry about cars hitting them, predators, dogs, creeps who like to torture animals.? I sure do and I don't even have any cats.

When I used to do a lot of walking - I saw a dead cat , in the street, that was leopard spotted. I figured it must be one of those cats, because no one would be allowed to have a real leopard.

Just the same I was furious about people letting their cats run free. Don't they ever worry about cars hitting them, predators, dogs, creeps who like to torture animals.? I sure do and I don't even have any cats.
Yeah ours are not allowed outside. We do have 2 that like to go out on their leash but they aren't allowed outside without them or unsupervised. I haven't ever allowed my cats outside free roam. Felix the brown spotted one likes to be everywhere I am even outside with the chickens and ducks. He mothers everything smaller then him but he is my baby

Back
Top Bottom