My best hatch so far! Pic and video!

That's great Buster! This experiment is going really well for you. I can't wait to try out a hatch. I have to lay low for a while so DH forgets that I have 20 chickens in the back yard.

woot.gif
Sounds like it turned out well! I might have to try that...Maybe. I'll PM you if I do!

Quote:
Yeah before he knows it your yard could look like mine- I had 1 banty rooster last August, then I was given 11 hens and a rooster in January when I joined BYC. At one point I had over 70 birds with chickens, ducks and turkeys. I now have....

48 chickens (including all chicks), 7 Jumbo Coturnix quail, and 6 ducks with around 100 chicken and quail eggs in the incubators.
th.gif

Just so there's no confusion, I want to announce that I just moved 9 eggs from MissPrissy and 14 of my own eggs down to the hatching tray in the Sportsman. I will be posting the results of that hatch soon. They are due on Tuesday.

Quote:
Thanks Charlie- I will be setting 16 project eggs today. They come from birds from both projects I am working on. I just need to clean out the HovaBator first. It looks like a bomb went off in there.

Back
Top Bottom