My big fat chicken fight

talk about conflict of interest! i think i had mentioned way back that the attorney representing the city is of the firm who represented me for my disabilities! i'm just sick about this whole thing and really feeling the effects of all the stress.

the commission now wants me to decide which action to take and i don't know. i have 20 days to file through attorney general.

The thing that offends me most about your terrible situation is that the neighbor only has to make a few phone calls and you have to go to great lengths and expense to defend yourself. I really wish you could get off the "defense" and put him in the "defense" spot. THey say the best defense is a good offense. If he actually is on drugs, isn't there something that could be done to legally evict him? Look into the statutes about "prohibition of a known location for drug/prostitution/illegal activity" In some cities this would bring action against the homeowner for harboring a known felon/lawbreaker. Have you checked out his previous arrest record? You need to know more about him to turn the tables. Even if you didn't take any action against him, just knowing his background might be useful if he took you to court again. It would go toward discrediting his character and testimony against you. His uncontrolled behavior before the judge would confirm your words and it might make him less interested in challenging you later on.

Just some thoughts from a total outsider looking at the big picture. I'll pray for you.

fl.gif
Good Luck with your fight! They should let you keep your chickens! I thought this was America!

There's large cities all over the USA that allow chickens! Indianapolis is one... Today they limit our chickens, tomorrow? whats next? how many kids we can have? I have 2.. They're much noiser than the chickens!
lau.gif
I'm rooting for you!
fl.gif

thanks for the offer but i already had a petition with my neighborhood signatures and they wouldn't even look at it. maybe in the near future though, i could use it. i have never sued anybody so this is all new to me as far as what i can use in my fight. thanks everybody once again for being so supportive! this means alot to me.

Back
Top Bottom