My birthday present!

hugs.gif
woot.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISH. Can't wait to get my soaps.....hope you take your day off from shipping/working !

Quote:
I shouldn't take the day off, but I am. Everyone should expect a delay in shipping during a sale anyway. My dad is coming over Monday to help me. I think I have something like 30 orders to get out.
th.gif
I'll be working from sun up to sun down at least Mon-Wed.

Quote:
Yeah. Henna tattoos are cool if you want temperary decoration. I recommend for people wanting a tattoo to get a henna tattoo of what they want because it'll last for about a week. Then after the week if you still really like the design...go for it. There's nowhere around here to get a henna tattoo so I draw the tattoo on myself to make sure I like it.

Happy Birthday!!! Nice tat, hope the rest of your birthday goes well!

I just got my package of soap today!!! Thanks!!!!

My b/f designed his tat too, he says it's his three guardian spirits, he's part native too. (as am I)
Oct13393.jpg

Southernchick. I don't have a tattoo, I'm a Gemini and I can't make a permanent decision like that. But these kids I have known that did, I gave them "Dr. Burt's ResQOintment". From www.burtsbees.com Very good for tattoos and fire ant and mosquito bites. And right up there in your neck of the woods.

Quote:
I've used that ResQOintment on fire ant bites before. It works great. I don't know if I still have some, I'll have to look. They sell Burts Bees stuff everywhere here. Right now I'm using A&D Ointment. The swelling is completely gone now...finally...and it doesn't hurt to touch it like it had been.

nccountrygirl, I made the slushy pack and used it. I think that really made the swelling go down a whole lot faster. Thanks for that!!!

Back
Top Bottom